Matternet is looking for an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Operations Technician to join the team responsible for operating permanent drone networks in Switzerland. You will manage on-site operations, inspect and maintain the UAV’s, collaborate with the team, and be the daily representative of Matternet to its customers. Occasional travel within Switzerland may be necessary. Multiple positions available.
- Operate and become proficient in Matternet technology stack, including UAV’s
- Perform daily and periodic inspections of equipment
- Perform mechanical and electrical preventive and corrective maintenance, including soldering and rework of PCBs
- Work under aerospace standards, keeping the highest quality level
- Partner directly with customers and Air Traffic Control (ATC)
- Maintain technical documentation and report to a local manager
- Electronics and battery leads soldering Mechanical assembly skills
- Experience working in ever-changing environments
- Troubleshoot in-field issues with remote technical support
- English B2 or equivalent is required, both written and verbal. Other languages such as German, Italian or French will be positively considered
- RC or drone experience
- Electronic or Aeronautical experience
- Pilot license or aeronautical certifications
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.