Exactus is an engineering company that harnesses the power of drones for surveys and site audits in the solar industry. We provide a one-stop, turn-key solution from site survey to stamped permit package for our clients. This allows for easy submission by our client to the permit office in preparation for a solar installation; be it residential, commercial, or industrial projects. Our mission is to provide exceptional service and accurate results to our clients and their customers, all while doing so in a safe and efficient manner. The flexibility that comes with this job allows us to accommodate both part and full time work and suits multiple lifestyles; be it a part time position or a continuing career! Our offices are based in Toronto, CA but we have inspectors on the ground in many states across America.
We are looking for a individual with experience flying drones who will be able to collect aerial photos of rooftops, in addition to interior attic measurements and sketches. Training for site measurement techniques and data collection will be provided. This role is well-suited to an individual who is also comfortable with some level of physically demanding work such as carrying ladders and ascending ladders into attic spaces. Attention to detail is extremely important.
The successful candidate can expect to travel to project sites in and around the Toms River, NJ area to complete inspections for prospective solar (PV) installations. Travel in this role is essential as you will be commuting to different site locations throughout the day.
- Conduct solar site inspections independently, travel remotely from your home
- Operate a drone to take aerial photos in a designated flight pattern
- Collect accurate measurements using a laser or tape measure
- Document truss structures using basic hand-drawn sketches
- Communicate/interact with customers and clients
- Coordinate with other site technicians and office staff
- Upload data collected on site to shared Dropbox folder
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience flying drones
- Valid driver's license
- Valid Part 107 FAA issued drone pilot license
- Access to a vehicle
- Access to a drone
A valid Part 107 FAA issued drone pilot license is a requirement for this position.
IF INTERESTED: please fill out the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/DdofVMP5CtMtTX9f1
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Toms River, NJ (Preferred)
- FAA Part 107 (Preferred)
29 days ago - source