We are looking for a individual with experience flying drones who will be able to collect aerial photos of rooftops, in addition to interior attic measurements and sketches. Training for site measurement techniques and data collection will be provided. This role is well-suited to an individual who is also comfortable with some level of physically demanding work such as carrying ladders and ascending ladders into attic spaces. Attention to detail is extremely important.
The successful candidate can expect to travel to project sites in and around the Rockford, IL area to complete inspections for prospective solar (PV) installations. Travel is compensated, and is essential as you will be commuting to different site locations throughout the day.
- Conduct solar site inspections independently, travel remotely from your home
- Operate a drone to take aerial photos in a designated flight pattern
- Collect accurate measurements using a laser or tape measure
- Document truss structures using basic hand-drawn sketches
- Communicate/interact with customers and clients
- Coordinate with other site technicians and office staff
- Upload data collected on site to shared Dropbox folder
Qualifications and Skills
- Valid Part 107 FAA issued drone pilot license
- Experience flying drones
- Valid driver's license
- Access to a vehicle
- Access to a drone
A valid Part 107 FAA issued drone pilot license is a requirement for this position.
IF INTERESTED: please fill out the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/DdofVMP5CtMtTX9f1
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Part 107 (Required)
Hours per week:
2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.