Seeking a Trifecta! Photographer/ Videographer/Drone Piolets
if you can provide all 3 services we need you!
Currently looking for talented individuals that understand how to shoot real estate photography, shoot real estate videos and can provide drone still images and video.
We need coverage mostly for Central New Jersey including Mercer County.
You must have reliable transportation, travel within 30 miles of your home, be available weekday business hours or weekends. This is "on call" work. We cannot guarantee work.
- You should be proficient in photography
- You should be proficient in walk-through transitional video
- Aerial/drone video - a major plus
- Own a wide angle lens and on camera flash
- Have a good eye for capturing space
- Good customer service skills and professional appearance
- Send us your BEST the first time.- Please visit our website to view the quality of work we are looking for. visit virtualaccesstours.com
- send your work to * info "AT "virtualaccesstours.com*
PLEASE DO NOT SEND links to portraits, weddings, events or nature, pets, or landscapes
Please answer the following questions -- Thanks!
- Experienced in real estate photography (interior and exterior) Yes____ No____
- Can you shoot in HDR? Yes____ No____
- Can you multi-bracket your photos? - Yes____ No____
- Which of the following software programs are you proficient and also indicate if you own the software/have access to:
- Photomatix, - Yes____ No____
- Lightroom - Yes____ No____
- What Hardware do you own: Tripod Yes____ No____
- Wide angle lens (10mm) ? Yes____ No____
- What City/town do you live in___________________________________
- What is your current work situation/ please explain_____________________________________________________________________________________________
- How many Years have you worked as a professional photographer _________
- How many days of the week / hours would you be able to work __________.
- Can you work weekends? _ Yes____ No____
Job Type: Contract
- Drone Stills & Video: 3 years (Preferred)
- Photography: 5 years (Required)
- Video Production: 5 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
24 days ago - source