* The unmanned aircraft repairer is primarily responsible for the maintenance functions on Unmanned Aerial Vehicles. They keep the aircrafts ready to fly and ensure their ability to collect and transmit information.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Repair the aircraft's electrical, avionics, propulsion and fuel systems
* Maintenance of optical payloads, weapons systems, electrical systems, radio frequency systems and takeoff/landing systems
Qualifications and Skills
Job training for an Unmanned Aircraft Repairer requires 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training and 17 weeks of Advanced Individual Training with the on the job instruction. Part of this time is spent in the classroom and in the field. Some of the skills you'll learn are:
* Electrical theory and system maintenance
* Troubleshooting procedures
* Soldiering Skills
* Preference in mathematics and shop mechanics
* Interest in working with aircrafts
* Ability to work as a member on a team
* Working with electrics and electronic equipment
* Total compensation includes housing, medical, food, special pay, and vacation time.
EARN CASH FOR IN DEMAND JOBS
* You could earn up to $40,000 in cash bonuses just for enlisting under certain Military Occupational Specialties. Visit jobs in demand to see if this job qualifies for an enlistment bonus.
* In the Army, qualified students can earn full tuition, merit based scholarships, allowances for books and fees, plus an annual stipend for living expenses.
FUTURE CIVILIAN CAREERS
* The skills you learn will help prepare you for a career with intelligence agencies, commercial airlines and other organizations that have fleets of airplanes/helicopter.
PARTNERSHIP FOR YOUTH SUCCESS (PAYS) PROGRAM
Those interested in this job may be eligible for civilian employment, after the Army, by enrolling in the Army PaYS program. The PaYS program is a recruitment option that guarantees a job interview with military friendly employers that re looking for experienced and trained Veterans to join their organization. Find out more about the Army PaYS program at:
* AAR Aircraft Services, Inc
* LOCKHEED MARTIN
* Raytheon Company
* L-3 Communications Linguist Operations & Technical Support
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $25,000.00 to $90,000.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- San Diego, CA (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
Hours per week:
- More than 1 year
Full Time Opportunity:
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.