Technician: Drone Operations
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Duration: 4 months – will convert to full time/ get extended.
Drone Flight Technician
- Troubleshooting/Testing Drones
- Repair drones
- Test/Validate drones
- Debug drone fleet systems
- Training to operate drone light shows
- Travel to testing location and to short and long-term drone shows (4 days up to 2-6 months on location)
Manipulate the controls for drone light shows
Learn about airspace and FAA Part 107 sUAS (small Unmanned Aircraft Systems) rules (passing FAA administered Part 107 Remote Pilot in Command test is required in order to obtain a Part 107 Remote PIC License.
Work on a team of 2-4 people in various locations; some collaboration on phone;
FAA Part 107 certificated Drone Pilot preferred, self-study training and certification can take place during employment, but passing the Part 107 PIC test is required within 6 weeks of start date.
- Familiar with drone flight systems and electronics preferred;
- Warehouse support
- Loading/unloading cases
- Scanning inventory
- Associates/BS preferred
- FAA Part 107 Remote Pilot Certificate required within 6-weeks for continued employment
Candidate will train on Intel developed drone operation software
Candidates MUST be flexible with travel around the world. Shows may be local to the US or global
Position will start at 4 month but will be extended and there is a potential (not guarantee) that these may go longer term or perm
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.