Area Sales Representative – Survey and Drone Equipment
Ozark Laser and Shoring, Inc.
Ozark Laser and Shoring is one of the nation's largest resellers of construction, survey and sUAS/drone equipment. Ozark Laser strives to be more than just an equipment and supply company; we are business partners with our customers. We have the best positioning and machine automation technology in the world. We are headquartered in Springfield, MO, with four regional locations; Kansas City, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Tulsa, OK and Springdale, AR.
Ozark Laser and Shoring is looking to add an Area Sales Representative to their dynamic sales team. If you have surveying experience, have a passion for technology and enjoy meeting people and talking shop, this is an outstanding opportunity to work with and learn from an industry leader, selling our line of survey and sUAS/drone equipment into a wide variety of companies and industries. The ideal Area Sales Representative will be assertive, organized, goal orientated, and self-motivated. This business-to-business sales opening is for predominantly outside sales call activity, working closely with the Director of Survey and sUAS/drone Sales.
- Prospect and manage the sales of construction and survey equipment products
- Generate and develop new customer accounts
- Participate in regional and national tradeshows
- Prepare bids and proposals, negotiate contracts and agreements
- Document customer visits via company Customer Relationship Management tool
- Prepare written sales training planning materials, regarding potential customers and forecasting
- Train and educate customers on equipment utilization
- Authorized Distributor Support
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree in a business or related field a plus
- 1 – 3 years of proven successful outside sales experience (preferably in the surveying and sUAS/drone equipment space) preferred
- Prior Surveying experience a HUGE plus!
- Open to daily and overnight travel
- Strong presentation and negotiating skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and electronic communication skills
- Demonstrable computer literacy including
- CRM Dynamics experience a plus
- Proficient use of Outlook Calendar
- Technically competent with a basic electronics aptitude
- Cooperative, self-motivated, independent, goal oriented
- Proven success in negotiation and problem-solving
- Excellent follow-through and follow-up
- Distribution support experience preferred
- Utmost professionalism with a desire to learn and be the best
- Valid driver’s license with a Motor Vehicle Record that passes our insurance requirements
Ozark Laser and Shoring will provide:
- Product, application, and sales training
- Large customer base with repeat sales
- Base salary + Bonus
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401K match
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Laptop computer and cell phone
- Travel expenses paid
If interested, please submit resume and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- outside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.