Reporting to the VP & GM of EGI Sales, this person will be responsible for leading the Drone Light Shows Sales team, along with managing the Drone Light Show Sales for Americas, and SMG's sales opportunities at the edge. Key activities entail, Discovering, Managing and Nurturing accounts to DW. Ownership and accountability for the global Salesforce pipeline and management reports that track the deal win activity needed to put us on track to deliver to short and long-range revenue targets. Close partnership with Drones BU and PM's, some travel may be required to support shows.
The Drone Light Show Group is one of the strategic lines of business within Intel's EGI Group (Emerging Growth & Incubation Group). Our role in EGI is to identify, incubate and accelerate high-potential growth businesses for Intel.
This is an opportunity to be part of a relatively small strategic organization that has a "start-up" mentality, on the quest to find the next $1B growth Opportunity for Intel.
The ideal candidate will have interest in EGI, and Intel's newest and most exciting leading edge technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of sales experience and interest in business development, sales and marketing function
- 5+ years' experience and managing success metrics, salesforce, indicators and ROI
- 5+ years' experience leads from multiple sources, web enquiries, LinkedIn, internal, customer support, and identifying quality leads to bring to revenue
5+ years' experience building and maintaining relationships with big Brand event management companies/agencies.
- Master's degree, MBA preferred
- Self starter that would like to work with bright minds within Drone Light Show Sales Team and Drones Business Unit
Emerging Growth Incubation (EGI) Group is responsible for creating an environment within Intel to generate new billion-dollar businesses leveraging Intel's competitive advantages. We focus on new business opportunities and identify, incubate and scale the next "big thing" for Intel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.