DARTdrones Flight Instructor
Thriving drone training and consulting company looking to add to our nationwide team of instructors. Our company currently has 45 flight instructors as pilots training for us throughout the United States. We train clients from dozens of industries (real estate, telecom, broadcasting, surveying, inspections, etc). We are adding a few excellent instructors in 6 cities: San Francisco, Seattle, Atlanta, Dallas, Denver, and Miami.
- Must have a MANNED Aviation pilot’s license / background (This is our brand and we cannot accept applicants with just a Part 107 License)
- FAA Part 107 Certificate
- 2 Years of sUAS Experience
- Expertise in one of the following areas: sUAS for public safety, sUAS for industrial inspections, sUAS for mapping, professional photography and videography, broadcast media, BVLOS or fixed wing sUAS
- Your own DJI Phantom 4, Mavic 2, or Inspire 2 that students can use in the class
- Located within 40 miles of one of the following cities: San Francisco, Seattle, Atlanta, Dallas, Denver, or Miami
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience teaching
- The ability to host a fun, engaging, interactive class
- Willingness to travel
Please note that we will only be conducting interviews with applicants that fill all of these requirements.
This is a part-time contractor position. As DARTdrones has classes available that fit your expertise, our operations team will book you for classes. Some instructors teach every 4 - 6 weeks in their local area. Instructors with expertise travel nationwide and can teach 12+ days per month.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
13 days ago - source